LAOKO High Tea Fundraiser Saturday March 24th 2018
UPDATE: THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ATTENDED OR DONATED. TOGETHER WE RAISED APPROX $1500 FOR THE TREATMENT + RESCUE OF NATIVE AUSTRALIAN WILDLIFE
LAOKO High Tea Fundraiser [100% ticket sales go direct to LAOKO]
The Jindy Inn, 18 Clyde Street, Jindabyne, NSW 2627, Australia
Saturday, 24th March, 2018 at 2pm until 4pm
$45 P.P which includes sparkling wine, coffee, tea, petite cakes, sandwiches, scones, quiches, various pastries and entry into raffle draw [see our list of prizes below]
***IF YOU PREFER TO BOOK AND PAY OVER THE PHONE PLEASE CALL THE JINDY INN ON 02 6456 1957
Join us for the first ever LAOKO high tea at the Jindy Inn! The perfect support-a-cause opportunity to spend some quality time with friends and family.
By joining in, you’ll be helping to raise funds which go towards giving injured and orphaned wildlife a second chance in life. With your help, we can provide the vital care needed to care for sick, injured or orphaned native wildlife in the Snowy Monaro Region. It’s the perfect gift for your mum, grandmother or a great way to treat yourself!
The Jindy Inn will serve a beautiful high tea including tea, coffee and sparkling wine. All other drinks will be available to purchase. We will be serving sandwiches, petite cakes, quiches, scones and various other delights.
- Thanks to the many amazing supporters we will also be running a fabulous raffle where each high tea ticket gets one entry. Additional tickets into the raffle can be purchased on the day.
- There will be live music from local singer-song writer Matilda Rose
- Madame Olga will also be at the event doing palm readings and teacup readings for $10 [all proceeds go to Laoko]
PRIZES FOR THE RAFFLE
[PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY AS WE HAVE ONLY STARTED TO GATHER OUR PRIZES FROM SOME VERY AMAZING SUPPORTERS]
- Health Box + 5 drink card [ the box will include various goodies] supplied by The Market Jindabyne
- Wild Brumby Schnapps Gift Pack supplied by Wild Brumby
- 5 Yoga Classes supplied by Alpine Yoga
- Several t-shirts supplied by Jindabyne Brewing
- 1 Night Stay at Rydges Jindabyne for 2 people including Hot Buffet Breakfast donated by Rydges Jindabyne
- Organic Mukti Botanicals Gift Pack supplied by Mukti Organics
- Picnic at Shut the Gate Wines Berridale to the value of $100 kindly donated by Shut The Gate
- Three x 2 packs of Shut The Gate Wine Gift Packs supplied by Shut The Gate Wines
- Pauline Coxon Cold Emu print size 40 x 40cm stretch canvas ready to hang + Cold Emu Print Card which is 10 x 10cm with envelope and has the story about Emu. Generously supplied by Pauline Coxon Gallery
- 3 Packs of Snowy Mountain Coffee [Black Diamond Blend] kindly donated by Snowy Mountains Coffee and Kettle + Seed Cafe
- Snowy Mountain Cookie Packs thanks to Snowy Mountain Cookies
- Voucher for Shampoo + Blowwave from Vanity Hair Kindly donated by Vanity
- A signed copy of Mike Edmondson The Australian Alps Photograpy Book generously donated by Mike Edmondson
- $50 Whisk + Cocoa Gift Voucher Kindly donated by whiskandcocoa @ Berridale
- $100 Gift Voucher for Birdsnest @ Cooma generously donated by birdsnest
- 1 night accommodation at Cooma Snowy Mountains Tourist Park in a family cabin for 4 people. Complimentary Cheese Platter + Bottle of Wine on arrival. Kindly donated by Cooma Snowy Mountains Tourist Park
- CD from Matilda Rose [local artist/singer-song writer] generously donated by Matilda Rose
- 1/2 Cupping Massage generously donated by Jindabyne Mobile Massage